BLACK FRIDAY: 30% off new collection. Coupon: BF30

Free shipping in Europe for orders over 400€

About Us

About Us

Carbone Boutique was founded in 1890, desired by the knight Giuseppe Carbone as a natural consequence of his lifelong passion for accessories. The founder immediately succeeded in becoming a point of reference by becoming the area's exclusive retailer of very high-profile fabrics and brands that were already highly trendy at the time, such as Borsalino, Panizza, Ermenegildo Zegna and Cerruti. These were the first steps toward defining the boutique that would become one of the landmarks in Campania fashion.

 

In the following years, as the boutique grew, family members also manifested other passions beyond fashion, such as Gennaro Carbone, a writer and poet, who, without ever forgetting his love of commerce, wrote "Ammor amar," a 1959 song brought to success by the great Neapolitan performer Sergio Bruni. Upon Gennaro's death, the baton passed to his sister Elena, who continued the business by expanding the men's offerings and including women's fashion garments.

In the years to follow, under the leadership of Franco, his brother, the boutique took on a new depth by beginning to work with brands such as Fila, LS, Colmar and Lacoste that were among the most worn by the elite of the time.We are in the 1970s and from those years to the present, the boutique has evolved by taking on different but always appealing and avant-garde forms. In the following years in fact it was decided once again to change course by opening the doors to the first lines of international high fashion (Dolce & Gabbana, Blu Marine, Alberta Ferretti, etc...).

New sap was injected by the indispensable work of Luisa Del Giudice, who with a job made of passion and constancy managed to transform Carbone Boutique into a beacon for fashion in Campania.

Today the boutique is in the hands of Luisa's children, Luigi, Elena and Martina, who are launching a new era characterized by the online sale of many national and international brands.

More than 100 years after its founding, our boutique is still there, in the central square of San Giuseppe Vesuviano (NA). A history made of a refined and elegant selection of products aimed at a demanding clientele without ever ceasing to be an engine of constant research of new styles and trends.